The disclaimer bits

This is my occasional journal of things I have been up to. My comments are my own and are in no way intended to reflect the views of any organisation I belong to or have associations with.

If you don't like what I say- tough luck, this is my blog and I will write what I want, not what you want me to.

All photographs are my own and are copyrighted by me. They may NOT be used in any form elsewhere. They may NOT be shared on facebook or any other social media site at any time, if you do I will hunt you down and force you to look at every picture I have ever taken with full director's commentary.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

nearly finished

Well last day in Aus- flying out tomorrow arriving home Monday after an over night in Auckland. I'm going to have to wear all the heavy items of clothing- i.e. my uniform! to travel in to keep the weight down a bit.
I'm on an obs shift back in Prospect again with Emily and Christian. It's 10.25 am and since 7.00 we have been dispatched to 4 jobs and not transported any of them- could be another one of those days, and here's me hoping for some good ECG strips for my logbook.
Not much else to say for now, sun's shining outside, yesterday temp was 29, trouble with being on shift - you're shut in a darkened stuffy room or a darkened ambulance never mind stops me catching too much sun.
See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment