The disclaimer bits

This is my occasional journal of things I have been up to. My comments are my own and are in no way intended to reflect the views of any organisation I belong to or have associations with.

If you don't like what I say- tough luck, this is my blog and I will write what I want, not what you want me to.

All photographs are my own and are copyrighted by me. They may NOT be used in any form elsewhere. They may NOT be shared on facebook or any other social media site at any time, if you do I will hunt you down and force you to look at every picture I have ever taken with full director's commentary.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

home again

well I've been back home for three weeks now.
Had a great time in Aussie and found it really interesting and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone eligable. In fact that's my next job- to recommend it to the vollies over here so have a presentation all set and ready to go for those that are interested, I've done a couple so far and hope to do a few more in the future.
Anyway to wrap up the last bit of the tour. The Prospect shift ended up as 7 jobs for me and 8 for the crew- I had to stay back for one job as they were going to the prison which meant an escort and no room for me. Still felt strange finishing a shift at 5 instead of 7. Since getting back my home town shifts have been quite busy- the other day we did one job before lunch and finished the day with 8 call outs on the mileage log- one got diverted when we were nearly there and another one turned into two patients from one on arrival but still a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment