The disclaimer bits

This is my occasional journal of things I have been up to. My comments are my own and are in no way intended to reflect the views of any organisation I belong to or have associations with.

If you don't like what I say- tough luck, this is my blog and I will write what I want, not what you want me to.

All photographs are my own and are copyrighted by me. They may NOT be used in any form elsewhere. They may NOT be shared on facebook or any other social media site at any time, if you do I will hunt you down and force you to look at every picture I have ever taken with full director's commentary.

Monday, August 31, 2009

photos...







Left to right- Neale tries to pursuade Pete that it's not poisonous really
Lee demonstrates the approved SAAS headgear for incidents involving bees and alien attack.
Rescusi Annie begs Bridget to stop breaking her ribs.
(or if you want to be boring and serious (or even seriously boring)
1) Fit testing of masks
2) Bucket for containing saccarine spray
3) trying out the CPR assessment device

2 comments:

  1. On behalf of your daughter, please can we have some photos of mummy not the "funny" people from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos of me are on other people's cameras! I'll see what I can find on mine but I have to find time to resize them before I can send them or it times out

    ReplyDelete