The disclaimer bits

This is my occasional journal of things I have been up to. My comments are my own and are in no way intended to reflect the views of any organisation I belong to or have associations with.

If you don't like what I say- tough luck, this is my blog and I will write what I want, not what you want me to.

All photographs are my own and are copyrighted by me. They may NOT be used in any form elsewhere. They may NOT be shared on facebook or any other social media site at any time, if you do I will hunt you down and force you to look at every picture I have ever taken with full director's commentary.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not nearly ready to go yet

Well I head out of sunny Dunedin for a) windy Wellington followed by b) Awful Auckland tomorrow- so I really need to be packing not sitting at the computer doing this! Stuff all over the living room and trying to work out how to fit 3 uniform shirts, 2 uniform trousers, 1 uniform jacket (and it's detachable sleeves), 1 road coat (and the horrible stiff reflective strip that says AMBULANCE), 1 fluoro vest (and the horrible stiff reflective strip that says AMBULANCE) plus a pair of boots PLUS the stuff I want to take for my week going solo. Looks like the climbing helmet may have to stay behind, along with the caving overalls and bouyancy aid! Mustn't forget the camera, laptop etc etc - or passport and REALLY mustn't forget to get some Aussie dollars out tomorrow- which was this week's job but everything got too hectic!
Still have to download the old pics off the camera so I have some space on it and make sure all the batteries are charged- phew!
No panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment