The disclaimer bits

This is my occasional journal of things I have been up to. My comments are my own and are in no way intended to reflect the views of any organisation I belong to or have associations with.

If you don't like what I say- tough luck, this is my blog and I will write what I want, not what you want me to.

All photographs are my own and are copyrighted by me. They may NOT be used in any form elsewhere. They may NOT be shared on facebook or any other social media site at any time, if you do I will hunt you down and force you to look at every picture I have ever taken with full director's commentary.

Monday, August 17, 2009

So why is anyone at all surprised by this?

Driver hits parked ambulance with sirens blaring
Posted Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14pm AEST
Map: Adelaide 5000
An alleged drink driver has collided with a parked ambulance that had its emergency lights flashing and sirens sounding in suburban Adelaide.
Police say the 22-year-old man's car hit the ambulance on Marion Road at Plympton Park just after 2:00 am ACST.
They say the car crossed the median strip and struck the front fence of a home.
The Ascot Park man allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.187.
He has lost his probationary licence and faces charges including drink driving.


I'm more surprised we don't get it happening more often given the way somedrivers seem unable to see the lights in the rear view mirror or hear the sirens coming from somewhere close to their rear end.

No comments:

Post a Comment