The disclaimer bits

This is my occasional journal of things I have been up to. My comments are my own and are in no way intended to reflect the views of any organisation I belong to or have associations with.

If you don't like what I say- tough luck, this is my blog and I will write what I want, not what you want me to.

All photographs are my own and are copyrighted by me. They may NOT be used in any form elsewhere. They may NOT be shared on facebook or any other social media site at any time, if you do I will hunt you down and force you to look at every picture I have ever taken with full director's commentary.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

on shift in Adelaide

Well after a hectic day yesterday- more on this later- I'm now on shift in Adelaide at Prospect Station. As is traditional when there is a third on there's been only one job since seven o' clock - I was meant to start at eight but hiccups in getting us all to our stations meant that we passed "my" ambulance at 8.15 on their way to a job- but we caught up so here I am on statiopn- we''ll be off out in a sec to get some luch so will log in later with all the not so gruesome details TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment